Time flies, and it's almost time to go
Just one week left for departure. Even though it felt like eternity back in February when I found my family, time has passed by so fast, and now we're almost there.Yesterday I finaly graduated from Aalborg University with a Bachelor-degree in History. After the exam was over, I went with my study group to a restaurant to celebrate three years of studying together had come to an end. We each part ways after this semester. I for my part will begin at the 'Master of Arts (MA) in History' by begining of September.
Suite cases has been brought out, and I have packed most of my hand lugage. Couldn't wait.
Today I went to get hold on some TSA-locks for the suitecases. Why is that? Well, TSA-locks has this feature that security at Airports can open the locks by a special key, so they won't destroy the suitecase, nor the lock. Tomorrow I go to the local Administration to get an International driving licens, that I am able to drive legaly in the States.

Kommentarer
Send en kommentar