Welcome




Welcome to Finding My American Roots blog

[Updated June 25th 2019]

I have decided to write this blog in english, alowing most to read.

A year ago I started a blog called: "In search of my biological parents". I was recommended to close it down in case that they didn't want to be found, and it could prevent people who had informations from giving them to me. So I did. Almost a year has passed, and everything has changed. I managed to find my biological family, and this blog is meant to be some kind of diary of how and what happens next.

I am not able to share pictures of the entire family at this blog, due to safety reasons on my brothers job.

Who am I?

My name is Johannes Nielsen. I was born in 1975. I have an education as a Clerk with speciality in Administration. I have just finished Bachelor in History at Aalborg University, after the Summer I begin at the Master of Arts in History classes.

I have also worked in a Super Market, as a bus driver and as a personal assistant to multi handicapped people. At the moment I have a little sparetime job as a mentor to a young man, who studies at the University, too.

I have served as a chair man i multiple Church associations, mostly related to kids and youth, but also  charity. Together with 3 others I founded the organization "Operation Julegave" (Operation Christmas Gift), which collects new and used clothes, toys and other stuffs, which is being given for free to families in need in Northern Jutland, where I lives.

Kommentarer